CHALLENGE TERMS AND ELIGIBILITY:
• Challenge will run on only KEED-NLA Facebook page during the months of March & April 2021
• Competition starts from March 8 to April 2. Final prize will be awarded on week commencing April 2.
• Competition is open to all current residents in Ghana aged 18 years and above
• Competition participants must play the NLA 5/90 Lotto Game from a mobile money enable phone registered in their name
• Participants must play the NLA 5/90 Lotto Game via shortcode *959# or web at (input web link)
• Participants must play a minimum of 2 times per day for the 4-week duration of competition.
• Participants to be shortlisted to win for each competition week, will be those who have played the minimum 2 times each day in that week to qualify.
• Competition to be run only on KEED-NLA Facebook Page
• Participants must Follow and Like the KEED-NLA Facebook Page
• Participants must Like and Share #LetsTalkGhana posts
• Participants should be 18 years and above
• Winners are required to share pictures or videos and consent to their use on the KEED-NLA Facebook page for promotional activity
• Trivia questions on Ghana Facts, Culture, Heritage to be posted every 1 hour starting at 9am and ending at 1pm.
• 5 Questions to be asked per weekday for 4 weeks. 25 Questions in total for a week and 100 questions for the entire competition duration.
• Times for the question posts on the Keed-NLA Facebook page are as follows:
• Q1: 9am , Q2: 10am , Q3: 11am , Q4: 12pm , Q5: 1pm
• First 3 people to answer questions correctly will be rewarded with points for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places as follows:
• 1st Correct Answer: 5 Points
• 2nd Correct Answer: 3 points
• 3rd Correct Answer: 1 Point
• A leader board will be posted with top 5 players (i.e. highest points) for each game day
• A leader board will be posted with top 3 winners for that game week
• Weekly winners be posted on Facebook (Facebook handles and points accumulated)
• A link to a master leader board will be posted for players to track their points tally
• 1st Prize: Week 1 – 4 = Ghc 250.00
• 2nd Prize: Week 1 – 4 = Ghc 150.00
• 3rd Prize: Week 1 – 4 = Ghc 100.00
• Ultimate Prize at end of Campaign: Ghc 9,000.00
CLAIMING THE PRIZE:
• In the event the Promoter decides to provide the prize to a winner face to face at the Promoter’s office the following provisions apply;
(a) The Prize shall not be claimed by a third party on winner’s behalf
(b) The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within 14 days of the win, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize
(c) The promoter does not accept any responsibility if winner is unable to take up the Prize within said period P
ROMOTER RIGHTS RESERVED:
• If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
• In the event that a fraudulent act has been detected on the part of the player the promoter reserves the right to hold prizes pending a thorough investigation
• In the event that the Promoter withholds payment of the Prize for whatever reason you shall not be entitled to any interest or compensation whilst matters are being resolved and the Prize remains unpaid
• The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by Ghanaian law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ghana
• Employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies are automatically barred from partaking in the promo.